Sweet African-American boy doll crafted in RealTouch poseable vinyl with hand-rooted hair and eyelashes, blue sleep outfit and white sweater.
Measures 10" L
- $59.99 US
- $7.99 US
This sleepy little guy looks so peaceful and content; he must be having a sweet dream! Get ready to fall for this collectible African-American baby boy doll, available only from The Ashton-Drake Galleries. So small, so lovable, this realistic miniature vinyl baby doll in a petite 10-inch size is just right for snuggling in the palms of your hands. Little Deshawn is a So Truly Real® Tiny Miracles baby doll by Master Doll Artist Lorna Miller-Sands.
Deshawn wears a cuddly blue sleep outfit and a soft white sweater with coordinating blue trim. Each of his features looks authentic, from his tiny, hand-painted fingernails to his soft, black hair and delicate baby eyelashes. DeShawn's soft, huggable body is also easy to pose. Strong demand is expected for this collectible African-American baby boy doll, so order now!
- A So Truly Real® Tiny Miracles collectible African-American baby boy doll, available only from The Ashton-Drake Galleries
- By Master Doll Artist Lorna Miller-Sands
- Every important feature of this realistic mininature vinyl baby doll has been carefully reproduced, from Deshawn's full head of soft, micro-rooted black hair and RealTouch light-brown vinyl skin to his wispy baby eyelashes and tiny, hand-painted fingernails and toenails
- So Truly Real® baby doll's soft body makes it easy to place in a variety of adorable poses
- This collectible African-American baby boy doll is warmly dressed for naptime in a cuddly blue footed sleeper suit and soft white sweater with blue trim
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures just 10" L; 25.4 cm L
©2007 The Ashton-Drake Galleries