"Sally" is 10" long, adorably sculpted in vinyl by Cheryl Hill, and wears her own little pink ribbon. Portion of proceeds supports cancer research.
Measures 10" L
- $59.99 US
- $7.99 US
Think pink! Now you can share a message of hope with this breast cancer charity doll, an Ashton-Drake Galleries exclusive! A wonderful way to raise breast cancer awareness, adorable Sally is just 10 inches tall from head to toe. This So Truly Real® Tiny Miracles pink baby doll wears a pretty polka-dotted dress accented by a symbolic pink ribbon, a matching cap and tiny booties.
By Master Doll Artist Cheryl Hill, the collectible doll's realistic design will charm you with her RealTouch® vinyl skin, big brown eyes, soft brown hair and sweet expression. What's more, a portion of the proceeds from her sale will benefit the fight against breast cancer. Strong demand is expected, so order now!
- Share your hope for the cure with this So Truly Real® Tiny Miracles breast cancer awareness doll, an Ashton-Drake exclusive
- A portion of the proceeds from the sale of Sally will be donated to the fight against breast cancer!
- This precious-in-pink baby doll by renowned Master Doll Artist Cheryl Hill has RealTouch baby-soft vinyl skin, sparkling brown eyes, soft brown micro-rooted hair, wispy baby eyelashes and tiny, hand-painted fingernails and toenails
- Sally wears a charming pink-and-white ensemble including a pink-and-white polka-dotted dress trimmed with lace, a matching lace-edged bonnet and booties embellished with pink rosettes
- The collectible doll's dress is accented by a looped pink ribbon, the symbol of breast cancer awareness
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures just 10" L; 25.4 cm L
©2007 The Ashton-Drake Galleries