A First-Ever 10" So Truly Real® breathing baby doll By Master Doll Artist Andrea Arcello. RealTouch vinyl skin, hand-painted nails and more.
Measures 10" L
- $69.99 US
- $8.99 US
This happy infant is content to nap comfortably right in the palms of your hands. Watch closely as she "breathes" in a gentle rhythm, right before your eyes! You'll be amazed by this first-ever collectible 10" lifelike breathing baby doll, a landmark addition to the world-famous So Truly Real® line of baby dolls. She's as true-to-life as can be, with her RealTouch vinyl skin, micro-rooted hair, wispy baby eyelashes and tiny, hand-painted fingernails and toenails.
The stork makes a very special delivery with this Tiny Miracles So Truly Real miniature breathing baby doll, available exclusively from The Ashton-Drake Galleries. This collectible realistic girl doll created by renowned Master Doll Artist Andrea Arcello arrives outfitted in a pink knit tee shirt tied with tiny satin bows, matching cap, booties and fabric diaper. Heavy demand is expected, and you won't want to miss out. Order now!
- The FIRST-EVER collectible lifelike breathing baby doll created in an incredible 10" size, available exclusively from The Ashton-Drake Galleries' line of So Truly Real® baby dolls
- Cuddle this Tiny Miracles baby doll, watch and feel her "breathe" and she'll melt your heart!
- Created by acclaimed Master Doll Artist Andrea Arcello, this So Truly Real® miniature breathing baby doll has RealTouch baby-soft vinyl skin, micro-rooted hair, wispy baby eyelashes and tiny, hand-painted fingernails and toenails
- This collectible realistic baby doll wears a pink knit tee shirt tied with tiny satin bows, matching cap, booties and fabric diaper; the kindly stork who brought Ashley is right on the front of her tee!
- Batteries included
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures just 10" L; 25.4 cm L
©2007 The Ashton-Drake Galleries