Handcrafted, featuring real fabric costuming and fabric florals for a graceful realism. Skirt imprinted with the full text of the Serenity Prayer.
Measures 12" H
- $69.99 US
- $8.99 US
Standing on a hilltop at dawn with her face turned upward toward the heavens, this young woman achieves a feeling of oneness and peace with the natural world. She is truly seeking serenity. The art of Lee Bogle inspires this bold and beautiful sculpted doll, enhanced with real fabric costuming and fabric florals for a look of graceful realism. To remind you of her message of serenity each day, the skirt of her flowing fringed dress is imprinted with the full text of the Serenity Prayer.
This Seeking Serenity doll will delight you with her careful attention to detail, and is available exclusively from The Ashton-Drake Galleries. This collectible doll crafted in artist's resin has fine, hand-painted features enhanced with special touches like her fabric flower bouquet and delicately beaded necklace. Seeking Serenity is a gentle and inspiring image of inner peace, sure to bring you the serenity you may seek. But collector interest is likely to be very high, so be sure to order now!
- The highest level of artistic beauty and heirloom-quality craftsmanship with this remarkable Serenity Prayer collectible doll, an exclusive from The Ashton-Drake Galleries that is inspired by the art of Lee Bogle
- Handcrafted of artist's resin, this young woman has hand-painted features that add to her look of inner peace
- This unique Serenity Prayer doll wears a fringed fabric dress that displays the full text of the beloved Serenity Prayer
- This doll carries a bouquet of fabric flowers in her arms, and wears a delicate beaded necklace of "turquoise" and silvertone beads
- She stands on a sculpted "stone" base for added realism
- Certificate authenticating your doll is an original from The Ashton-Drake Galleries
- Measures 12" H; 30.5 cm H
This fantasy doll is a creation from the artist's imagination and is not intended to reflect any ethnic culture.
© Lee Bogle Hadley House Company Licensing 2008
©2009 The Ashton-Drake Galleries