Delilah Noir displays 2 complete personalities in this ball-jointed collectible doll. With 2 complete cosutmes, including her FREE vampire costume.
Measures 16" H
- $149.95 US
- $16.99 US
When school's out, Delilah Noir sheds her good girl demeanor to enjoy her favorite holiday - Halloween. This collectible vampire-costumed doll with two COMPLETE outfits lets the lovely high schooler vamp it up as a phantom of the night or a sweet and innocent schoolgirl. Costumes for this sensational ball-jointed doll include Delilah's casual "Back-to-School Outfit" with wig and FREE "Vampire Costume" featuring a black mini dress, gloves, necklace, over-the-knee socks and chunky boots, removable fangs and wig. Two sets of eyes and wigs are interchangeable for even more fashion looks.
Only from Ashton-Drake Galleries, this double-the-delight 16-inch vinyl doll boasts multiple rotating and articulated joints, so she can be easily posed in dozens of fun ways that express Delilah's personality and "attitude." Unprecedented demand is expected for the dramatic Delilah, who - once bitten - is twice shy. Don't wait, be sure to order now!
- Delilah Noir displays her two distinct personalities in this sweet and sultry vampire-costumed doll, exclusively from The Ashton-Drake Galleries
- This 16" vinyl doll comes with two COMPLETE costumes, a pair of wigs and two sets of eyes and feet
- Comfy "Back-to-School Outfit" features skinny jeans, pink hoodie, white shirt, ankle boots, matching purse and blonde wig
- FREE "Vampire Costume" includes removable fangs, black wig with pink streaks, ink-black mini dress, necklace, fingerless gloves, thigh-high fishnet stockings and chunky boots with stud and buckle accents
- Crafted of collector-quality vinyl, this ball-jointed doll features 14 rotating and articulated joints so she can be easily posed in almost any lifelike position
- Interchangeable sets of eyes and colorful wigs vamp up the versatility factor of each fashionable costume
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures 16" H; 40.6 cm H
©2009 The Ashton-Drake Galleries