Collectible ball-jointed doll by artist Dianne Effner. Helps bring hope with a portion of the proceeds donated to help fight breast cancer.
Measures approximately 12" H
- $79.99 US
- $9.99 US
This sweet breast cancer awareness doll stands strong that a cure for breast cancer will soon be found! By multiple award-winning master doll artist Dianne Effner, this adorable girl doll is dressed in white and pink to symbolize hope. An awareness ribbon graces her jacket, while her pants have sparkling "crystals" for a delicate touch. But what makes her special is her rotating ball-joints that allow you to position her in fun poses. And she is strong enough to stand on her own two feet.
This Ashton-Drake Galleries exclusive doll will win your heart. She is crafted of vinyl with big eyes and rosy cheeks. A pink bow adorns her silky hair. You can take pride in knowing a portion of the proceeds from your purchase of the Sisters Walk Together doll will be donated to help find a cure for breast cancer. Strong demand is expected, so order now!
- An adorable breast cancer awareness doll by award-winning master doll artist Dianne Effner, exclusively from The Ashton-Drake Galleries
- A portion of the proceeds from your purchase of the Sisters Walk Together doll will be donated to help find a cure for breast cancer
- She can stand alone on her own two feet, and has multiple rotating ball-joints that allow you to position her in different poses
- This collectible cutie is dressed in white and pink with an awareness ribbon on her jacket and sparkling "crystal" accents on her pants to symbolize the hope to find a cure
- Crafted of vinyl with realistic facial features like her adorable big eyes and rosy cheeks
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures approximately 12" H; 30.5 cm H
© 2008 The Ashton-Drake Galleries