Dianna Effner Beautiful Butterfly Dancer Poseable Child Doll
Native American-inspired child doll by Dianna Effner has rotating joints that allow her to convey expressive dance moves. Colorful costume.
- $99.99 US
- $10.99 US
Inspired by ancient traditions, this gorgeous little girl is learning the traditional dance steps that generations before her have performed. Now you can bring this Native American-inspired Beautiful Butterfly Dancer Child Doll home. Created by award-winning Master Doll Artist Dianna Effner with incredibly poseable rotating joints, this ball-jointed doll can convey expressive dance moves!
Exclusively from The Ashton-Drake Galleries, this remarkable Dianna Effner doll is handcrafted in vinyl to capture every lifelike detail of the artist’s exquisite sculpting. Standing 12 inches tall, she wears a lavish Native American-inspired costume embellished with colorful beadwork, fringe and vibrant butterfly wings. From the headband on her head to the moccasins on her feet, the Beautiful Butterfly Dancer doll is a striking celebration of sacred traditions. High demand is expected, so don’t miss out - order now!
- Bring home a gorgeous celebration of ancient traditions with the Beautiful Butterfly Dancer Child Doll by award-winning Master Doll Artist Dianna Effner, available only from The Ashton-Drake Galleries
- Rotating joints give this jointed doll an incredible range of poses, allowing her to convey traditional "dance" moves - she can even stand on her own!
- To capture every lifelike detail of the signature sculpting style of artist Dianna Effner, this doll is handcrafted in vinyl and hand-painted with stunning, expressive features
- Doll stands 12 inches high and wears a vibrant ceremonial costume that includes moccasins, butterfly wings, a traditional headband, lavish fringe and colorful beads
- Accompanied by a Certificate authenticating your doll is an original from The Ashton-Drake Galleries
- Measures 12" H; 30.5 cm H
©2015 The Ashton-Drake Galleries