Edition limited to 2,500! Ashton-Drake's first-ever poseable vinyl Disney Cinderella doll. Gown lavished with simulated jewels. Crystalline slippers.
Measures 16" H
- $179.99 US
- $20.99 US
When you're looking your best for a night of enchantment, midnight always seems to come too soon! Now, celebrate this beloved Disney classic with Ashton-Drake's first-ever Disney Cinderella ball-jointed fashion doll exquisitely showcasing Cinderella in her breathtaking blue evening gown. Available from The Ashton-Drake Galleries in a limited edition of only 2,500 dolls, this poseable Cinderella doll truly captures the magic of her romantic evening at the ball!
Elegantly crafted in artist-quality vinyl, this 16" masterpiece features full articulation, allowing for a multitude of posing options. To dazzle any Prince that may come her way, this vinyl Cinderella doll wears a lavish gown enhanced with simulated diamonds, sapphires and pearls. She also wears a removable cape, sparkling jewelry and removable crystalline "glass" slippers for added enchantment. Strong demand is anticipated, so don't delay. Order now!
- The Ashton-Drake Gallery's first-ever Disney Cinderella ball-jointed fashion doll designed for multiple poses and exquisitely detailed
- Handcrafted of artist-quality vinyl that is fully articulated for ease in posing
- Vinyl Cinderella doll has lovely hand-painted features, and soft hair styled as you remember from the classic Disney film
- Cinderella poseable doll wears a lavish and lovely blue ball gown enhanced simulated diamonds, sapphires and pearls, plus fancy trims and glittering accents
- Accessorized with sparkling jewelry, tiara, gloves and removable cape
- Wears removable crystalline "glass" slippers for added enchantment
- Premiere issue in the Royal Disney Princess Doll Collection
- Edition limited to only 2,500 dolls, so order now
- Accompanied by a Certificate authenticating your doll is an Ashton-Drake original
- Measures 16" H; 40.6 cm H
Crystalline is a unique combination of resin materials chosen for its unequalled brilliance and clarity.
©2011 The Ashton-Drake Galleries