"Love Takes Wing" Porcelain Bride Doll
Collectible porcelain bride doll by acclaimed artist Sandra Bilotto. Handcrafted, hand-painted, with more than 1,500 hand-sewn beads on her ensemble.
Measures 22" H
- $199.99 US
- $21.99 US
Whispering her wish for a happy marriage to a delicate butterfly, this joyful bride then releases it to carry her message up to the Great Spirit. This stunning porcelain bride doll by acclaimed artist Sandra Bilotto interprets this romantic legend with elegance and exquisite detail! The Love Takes Wing porcelain bride doll is brought to you exclusively by The Ashton-Drake Galleries, and is destined to take your breath away the moment you see her.
This collectible bride doll is handcrafted in hand-painted porcelain and stands an impressive 22 inches high. She is beautifully costumed in faux suede with deep fringe and snow-white feathers. The motif of the butterfly - captured in glittering beaded and golden accents - appears on her gown, her train, her jewelry and even her sandals, with more than 1,500 hand-sewn beads in all. This high level of detail is sure to generate collector excitement, so don't wait! Order now!
- A romantic legend inspires a stunning porcelain bride doll by acclaimed artist Sandra Bilotto, brought to you exclusively by The Ashton-Drake Galleries
- This impressively sized 22-inch porcelain bride doll is crafted in fine bisque porcelain with hand-painted features and silky, black hair
- She is posed to release a delicate sculpted Monarch butterfly, who will carry her wishes for a happy marriage up to the Great Spirit
- The butterfly motif appears throughout her bridal ensemble - elaborately beaded on the bodice of her gown, as glittering accents on her sandals, and as tiny golden butterflies anchoring the long fringe on her removable train
- Her complete bridal ensemble includes more than 1,500 hand-sewn beads!
- Accompanied by a Certificate authenticating your bride doll is an original from The Ashton-Drake Galleries
- Measures 22" H, 55.9 cm H
This doll is not a toy; it is a fine collectible to be enjoyed by adult collectors.
©2009 Ashton-Drake Galleries