Native American-inspired So Truly Real® princess baby doll by Master Doll Artist Kathy Smith-Fitzpatrick. Edition limited to only 1,000.
Measures 20" L; cradle board measures 11" W x 25" H
- $199.99 US
- $21.99 US
The child of a great chieftain, Pocahontas was bold and curious, and fair in her belief that all should have a place in the world. Now, a collectible lifelike baby doll lets you be a part of the legend of young Princess Pocahontas! This Native American-inspired doll rests inside a magnificent cradle board embellished with beads, simulated crystals, feathers and "painted" figures symbolizing her noble attributes.
Available exclusively from The Ashton-Drake Galleries, this exceptional, heirloom-quality baby doll by award-winning Master Doll Artist Kathy Smith-Fitzpatrick is ornately costumed in a finely tailored sleep outfit of simulated suede, trimmed with elaborate fringe, beading and real feathers. A hand-beaded headband encircling her black hair and beaded bracelet with a special lucky charm add details befitting a princess. This So Truly Real® doll is expertly handcrafted in RealTouch vinyl skin, with delicate baby eyelashes and hand-painted features. Edition is limited to just 1,000 worldwide and accompanied by a Certificate hand-signed by the artist. This little princess is sure to captivate collectors everywhere, so don't wait - order now!
- A Signature Edition lifelike baby doll inspired by the legend of Pocahontas, by renowned Master Doll Artist Kathy Smith-Fitzpatrick and only from The Ashton-Drake Galleries
- This enchanting So Truly Real® Native American-inspired doll is crafted in collector-quality RealTouch vinyl, with luxurious black baby hair, wispy baby eyelashes and meticulously hand-painted features including her rosy cheeks and tiny fingernails and toenails
- Princess Pocahontas' finely tailored sleep outfit features lavish beading, fringe and real feathers; outfit includes baby moccasins with beaded lacings, hand-beaded headband and beaded bracelet with a symbolic lucky charm
- Beautifully handcrafted cradle board is embellished with simulated suede, beading, feathers and simulated crystals; cradle's "painted" bird design refers to Pocahontas' playful carefree spirit, while crossed arrows presage her friendship with John Smith
- Makes a breathtaking treasure when doll is enjoyed in or out of her cradle board
- Doll comes with a special stamp, costume tag and wrist tag
- Complete with a Certificate, hand-signed by the artist, authenticating your doll is an original from The Ashton-Drake Galleries
- Edition strictly limited to 1,000, so order now
- Measures 20" L; 50.8 cm L; cradle board measures 11" W x 25" H; 27.9 cm W x 63.5 cm H
Cradle board intended for doll use only.
Beadings and trims may vary slightly.
©2009 The Ashton-Drake Galleries