Native American-style porcelain doll wears detailed costume of shirt, fringed pants, moccasins and headband of faux suede, beadwork, real feathers.
Measures 18" H
- $59.99 US
- $7.99 US
Magnificently dressed from head to toe, this young lady is prepared for a grand celebration. Join in the festivities with a collectible Native American style porcelain doll expertly handcrafted of porcelain. This hand-painted 18 inch doll features an endearing facial expression, sun-kissed skin and rosy cheeks and lips.
Pay tribute to a rare and wild beauty with this charming Native American style doll, only from The Ashton-Drake Galleries. Exceptionally costumed, this lovely porcelain doll wears a shirt, pants, headband and moccasins of simulated suede, trimmed with elaborate beading and downy-soft feathers. Heavy demand is expected, and you won't want to miss out. Order now!
- Feathered enchantment is yours with this breathtaking Native American style porcelain doll, exclusively from The Ashton-Drake Galleries
- This 18 inch doll is painstakingly handcrafted of porcelain by master artisans for enduring beauty
- Hand-painting shows off this sweet girl's rounded face, endearing facial expression, even the blush on her cheeks!
- Outfitted in an ornately beaded costume that includes a long shirt, fringed pants, moccasins and headband of simulated suede; headband is adorned with real feathers
- Complete with a Certificate authenticating your collectible porcelain doll as an original design from Ashton-Drake
- Measures 18" H; 45.7 cm H
©2009 The Ashton-Drake Galleries