Artist Linda Murray's lifelike baby girl dressed in a cheery sunflower outfit. Matching blanket plays "Jesus Loves the Little Children of the World."
Measures 20" H
- $149.99 US
- $16.99 US
Her blanket says "I am thankful to be me" and this little darling certainly should be - just look at that sweet face! Wearing her Sunday best, this lifelike African-American baby doll is an adorable creation by award-winning Master Doll Artist Linda Murray celebrating the beauty of life and the Lord's love.
Available exclusively from The Ashton-Drake Galleries, this 20-inch baby doll is meticulously handcrafted in artist's resin with hand-painted features, big brown eyes and silky soft hair. Her cheery sunflower dress perfectly matches the ribbons in her hair and her little booties. Her soft, satin-trimmed blanket plays "Jesus Loves the Little Children of the World" and showcases her inspiring affirmation. High demand is anticipated, so don't wait. Order now!
- Celebrate the beauty of God's children with this lifelike African-American baby doll by award-winning artist Linda Murray, available only from The Ashton-Drake Galleries
- Meticulously handcrafted in artist's resin and features painted fingernails and toenails, inset eyes and soft curly hair
- Her darling sunflower dress is crafted of soft cotton with a decorative bow to match the ribbons in her hair and booties
- Soft, satin-trimmed blanket bears the affirmation "I am thankful to be me" and plays the hymn, "Jesus Loves the Little Children of the World"
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures 20" H; 50.8 cm H
Fabrics and trims may vary slightly.
©2011 The Ashton-Drake Galleries