Lifelike 20" baby girl doll by artist Linda Murray is crafted in artist's resin and wears a sweet purple dress. Matching blanket plays a sweet melody!
Measures 20" H;
- $149.99 US
- $16.99 US
The little things are what makes life so sweet! Now, celebrate life's little blessings with Ayana, an African-American lifelike baby doll by Master Doll Artist Linda Murray. Available exclusively from The Ashton-Drake Galleries, this realistic baby girl doll is dressed in her Sunday's best and arrives with a matching musical blanket that plays the melody of "The Lord's Prayer."
Lovingly handcrafted in artist's resin, Ayana captivates with her big, brown inset eyes and soft hair tied up in a bow. She wears a sweet purple checkered floral dress with lacy white socks and coordinating lilac booties. Plus, her favorite musical blanket is trimmed in satin and features "I am thankful for the little things" next to a cluster of pretty purple flowers. Strong demand is anticipated, so don't delay. Order now!
- Celebrate the little things in life with Ayana, an adorable African-American lifelike baby doll by Master Doll Artist Linda Murray, available only from The Ashton-Drake Galleries
- This 20" realistic baby girl doll is meticulously handcrafted in artists resin and charms with her big, brown inset eyes accented with long eyelashes
- Her soft curly hair is held up with a curly purple ribbon
- Ayana wears a purple checkered dress featuring a delicate floral pattern and a sweet bow
- This lifelike baby girl doll arrives with a soft, satin-trimmed blanket that plays the melody of "The Lord's Prayer" and bears the message "I am thankful for the little things"
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures 20" H; 50.8 cm H
©2011 The Ashton-Drake Galleries. All rights reserved.