So Truly Real® vinyl baby doll wears a blue and pink dress with embroidery and pink awareness ribbon. A portion of proceeds will be donated!
Measures 22" H
- $149.99 US
- $16.99 US
The road to find a cure for breast cancer doesn't seem as long when you have everlasting faith! Now, celebrate the beauty of life and find inspiration in hope with this breast cancer support realistic baby doll by Master Doll Artist Elly Knoops, available exclusively from The Ashton-Drake Galleries.
This darling So Truly Real® baby doll is handcrafted in soft, lifelike RealTouch® vinyl, and meticulously hand-painted. Her turquoise and pink party dress is accented with satin trim, floral embroidery, a pink bow and a pink awareness ribbon to show her support. Her matching crocheted headband featuring a bright pink flower completes the look. Best of all, a portion of the proceeds from this baby doll will be donated to the fight against breast cancer. High demand is expected, so don't delay. Order now!
- A So Truly Real® breast cancer support realistic baby doll by Master Doll Artist Elly Knoops, available only from The Ashton-Drake Galleries
- A portion of the proceeds from the sale of this doll will be donated to the fight against breast cancer
- The amazing realism of Elly Knoops' beautiful sculpting is realized in Real Touch® vinyl, soft as a real baby's skin, then beautifully hand-painted right down to baby's tiny fingernails and toenails
- She wears a bright turquoise and pink party dress with a pink bow, accented with satin trim, floral embroidery and a pink awareness ribbon to show her support
- Matching headband with bright pink flower and dainty socks complete the look
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures 22" H; 55.9 cm H
This doll is not a toy; she is a fine collectible to be enjoyed by adult collectors.
©2012 The Ashton-Drake Galleries