Porcelain doll by artist Cindy McClure celebrates symbolic Native American-inspired eagle tattoo art, showcased by a detailed faux suede outfit.
Measures 19" H
- $149.99 US
- $16.99 US
Ancient traditions honoring the revered eagle give the Native American-inspired tattoo art of this stunning doll a breathtaking presence! An important first available only from The Ashton-Drake Galleries, she showcases the imaginative power of multiple award-winning doll artist Cindy McClure, bringing to life a young woman's respectful admiration for the spirit and strength of the eagle.
This remarkable doll is handcrafted and fully sculpted in porcelain according to Cindy McClure's signature style, including her elaborately designed shoulder tattoo depicting an eagle in flight. She features finely hand-painted features, striking hair, and a soft faux suede outfit with beading and real feathers. Strong demand is anticipated for this inspiring doll, so don't delay. Order now!
- Celebrate the powerful symbolism of ancient tattoo art traditions honoring the revered eagle with this breathtaking doll, a first available exclusively from The Ashton-Drake Galleries
- This stunning doll is handcrafted and fully sculpted in porcelain according to multiple award-winning doll artist Cindy McClure's signature style, including the elaborately designed tattoos
- Elaborately detailed shoulder tattoo depicts an eagle in flight
- Features finely hand-painted features, striking hair, and a soft faux suede outfit with beading and real feathers
- Hand-numbered Certificate authenticating your doll is an original from The Ashton-Drake Galleries
- Measures 19" H; 48.3 cm H
This doll is not a toy; it is a fine collectible to be enjoyed by adult collectors.
©2010 The Ashton-Drake Galleries