"Fire" Porcelain Bride Doll With Dragon Tattoo Art
Limited-edition fantasy bride porcelain doll boasts elaborate dragon and "Fire" tattoos. Intricate lace gown, simulated jewels, 24K-gold accents.
- $199.99 US
- $21.99 US
As she waits patiently for her big day to begin, she wears a red "crystal" around her neck as a key, knowing that with her wedding she will gain passage to the Kingdom of Fire and Ice. Now, experience this romantic fantasy through the artistry of Master Doll Artist Liz Greenwood with the Fire Bride Doll, our first-ever collector fantasy bride featuring original dragon tattoo artistry, exclusively from The Ashton-Drake Galleries. A dramatic fantasy from head to toe, this porcelain doll invites you into her enchanting world filled with fiery passion!
Handcrafted in fine porcelain, this collectible bride doll boasts elaborate 24K gold-accented dragon tattoo art on her arm, a symbol of grace and the beginning of a new adventure, with a second "Fire" tattoo across her back in elegant script. She is masterfully costumed in an incredibly detailed couture gown of lace with a bodice overlay of iridescent sequins. Dragon-like lace scales cascade down the dress, trimmed in golden glitter with sparkling simulated jewels. A golden crown with more simulated jewels and a wedding bouquet of red roses create a beautiful finishing touch. Strong demand is anticipated, so don't delay. Order now!
- Enter a kingdom ablaze with fiery romance with the Fire Bride Doll by Master Doll Artist Liz Greenwood, our first-ever collector fantasy bride featuring original dragon tattoo artistry, available only from The Ashton-Drake Galleries
- Handcrafted in fine porcelain, and then hand-painted in skilled detail to enhance her breathtaking realism
- Showcases elaborate dragon tattoo art on her arm, touched with 24K gold, a symbol of grace and the beginning of a new adventure; a "Fire" tattoo in elegant script graces her back
- Porcelain doll is masterfully costumed in couture lace bridal gown featuring a bodice overlay of iridescent sequins and dragon-like lace scales cascading down the skirt
- Golden glitter and sparkling simulated jewels add to her gown's beauty
- Accessorized with a golden crown with simulated jewels and veil and wears a "pearl" necklace sparkling with a red "crystal" - the key to the Kingdom of Fire and Ice
- Collectible bride doll holds a wedding bouquet of red roses as the perfect finishing touch
- Comes with a specially designed stand to display your fantasy bride doll
- Hand-numbered with matching Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures approximately 22" H; 55.9 cm H
Fabrics and trims may vary.
©2010 The Ashton-Drake Galleries