African-American baby from artist Linda Murray! Hand-painted vinyl, hand-applied hair, real eyelashes. Party dress with silvery and "jeweled" trims!
Measures 21" L
- $149.99 US
- $16.99 US
A 25th Anniversary is a very special event, and Master Doll Artist Linda Murray has created a beautifully lifelike doll who is exquisitely dressed for the gala party and wants you to come, too! The African-American Brianne doll is a special edition 25th Anniversary doll available exclusively from The Ashton-Drake Galleries. She's a So Truly Real® masterpiece in the great tradition of those dolls, but with a level of fine detail that you can enjoy only in this anniversary edition.
This Brianne doll has baby-soft RealTouch vinyl skin with hand-painted features and such an engaging smile! She has hand-applied curly hair, real eyelashes and hand-painted fingernails. Her party dress has a bodice and asymmetrical overskirt of rich, satiny fabric, with an underskirt and sash of perky contrasting plaid. Silvery trim and a touch of sparkling "jewels" on the big bow on her sash make this party outfit very special indeed! This 25th Anniversary doll is a Linda Murray treasure sure to create high demand, so be sure you take advantage of this chance to get her. Order today!
- A beautifully crafted special-edition African-American baby doll by Master Doll Artist Linda Murray to mark the 25th Anniversary of The Ashton-Drake Galleries
- The Brianne doll is handcrafted in Ashton-Drake's exclusive RealTouch vinyl, as soft as a real baby's skin, with delightfully hand-painted features
- This 25th Anniversary doll has hand-applied curly hair, real eyelashes and hand-painted fingernails
- Her fancy party dress is hand-tailored of ruby-red satiny fabric with contrasting black-and-white plaid details
- Silvery trims and a bow on the Brianne doll's sash accented with sparkling "jewels" make her party ensemble extra-special
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures 21" L; 53.3 cm L
©2010 Ashton-Drake Galleries