View content for Princess Tiana Bayou Wedding Dress Articulated Doll.
Hand-painted vinyl, articulated joints for maximum posing. Authentically detailed Bayou Gown accessorized with tiara, jewelry, shoes and gloves.
Measures 12" H
- $149.99 US
- $16.99 US
Disney's 2009 animated film "The Princess and the Frog" introduced Disney's first-ever African-American Disney Princess character to charm young and old alike. Now we're delighted to offer the Princess Tiana Bayou Wedding Dress Doll as an exquisite Ashton-Drake Disney Princess collector treasure! Relive Tiana's romantic fantasy as she's swept off her feet (and into the French Quarter) by her dark and handsome prince, with this fully articulated doll that is beautifully costumed and a joy to pose!
This must-have Disney Princess doll is handcrafted in vinyl with hand-painted features to capture Tiana's expressive, lovely face. Full articulation allows you to pose this 12" masterpiece in a multitude of graceful poses. Her unusual Bayou Wedding Dress from the film is fashioned with the finest materials and enhanced with FREE accessories that include her golden tiara, sparkling wedding jewelry, matching shoes and over-the-elbow formal gloves. This stunning Disney Princess doll is sure to be in high demand, so if you want to add her to your collection, hop to it and order today!
A fine collectible, not intended for children.
- Our first-ever Disney Princess African-American doll featuring Princess Tiana from "The Princess and the Frog," an original design brought to you by The Ashton-Drake Galleries
- The Princess Tiana Bayou Wedding Dress Doll is handcrafted in vinyl with expressive, hand-painted features and full articulation for a multitude of poses
- Her exquisite Bayou Wedding Dress from the film is authentically reproduced with the finest of fabrics and trims
- FREE accessories for her ensemble include her golden tiara, sparkling wedding jewelry, matching shoes and over-the-elbow formal gloves
- Measures 12" H; 30.4 cm H
Fabrics, patterns and accessories may vary slightly.
©2010 The Ashton-Drake Galleries