Articulated joints for endless posing. Hand-painted doll with authentically detailed couture-inspired blue gown with tiara, jewelry, shoes and gloves.
Measures 12" H
- $149.99 US
- $16.99 US
Disney's 2009 animated film "The Princess and the Frog" introduced Disney's first-ever African-American princess, charming young and old alike. Now we're delighted to offer the Princess Tiana doll as an exquisite Ashton-Drake Disney Princess collector treasure! Relive Tiana's romantic fantasy as she's swept off her feet (and into the French Quarter) by her dark and handsome prince, with this fully articulated doll for endless posing possibilities that is beautifully costumed!
This must-have The Princess and The Frog collectible is handcrafted in vinyl and expertly hand-painted to capture Tiana's expressive, lovely face. Full articulation allows you to pose this 12" masterpiece in a multitude of graceful poses. Her couture-inspired blue gown from the film is fashioned with the finest materials and enhanced with FREE accessories that include her exquisite tiara, sparkling earrings and necklace and over-the-elbow formal gloves. This stunning Disney Princess doll is sure to be in high demand, so if you want to add her to your collection, hop to it and order today!
A fine collectible, not intended for children.
- A Disney Princess African-American doll featuring Princess Tiana from "The Princess and the Frog," an original design brought to you by The Ashton-Drake Galleries
- The Princess Tiana doll is handcrafted in vinyl with expressive, hand-painted features and full articulation for a multitude of poses
- Her exquisite blue ballgown dress from the film is authentically reproduced with the finest of fabrics and trims
- FREE accessories for her ensemble include her exquisite tiara, sparkling earrings and necklace and over-the-elbow formal gloves
- Hand-numbered Certificate authenticating your doll as an original design from The Ashton-Drake Galleries
- Measures 12" H; 30.5 cm H
©Disney ©2010 The Ashton-Drake Galleries