Adorable, lifelike vinyl baby doll by artist Cheryl Hill wears outfit of charming Mary Engelbreit designs, including signature cherries pattern.
Measures 14" H
- $99.99 US
- $11.99 US
Acclaimed artist Mary Engelbreit is known for her delightful patterns and whimsical, one-of-a-kind designs. Now, the beloved art of Mary Engelbreit inspires a first-ever So Truly Real® baby doll, adorably sculpted by Master Doll Artist Cheryl Hill and offered exclusively by The Ashton-Drake Galleries.
Handcrafted of RealTouch™ vinyl with hand-painted features, hand-applied hair and long eyelashes, Sweetie Pie is a treasure. She comes to you dressed in Mary Engelbreit's colorful cherries pattern, with checked and polka dot fabrics as delightful accents. From the colorful layers of her cheerful cherry dress, to her polka-dotted hair bow, to her tiny stockings edged with cherries, she's a charmer, and a wonderful showcase for Mary Engelbreit art for your collection. Strong demand is expected for this exclusive doll edition, so order now!
- First-ever So Truly Real baby doll inspired by the delightful patterns and whimsical designs of world-renowned Mary Engelbreit art, exclusively from The Ashton-Drake Galleries
- Doll designed by Master Doll Artist Cheryl Hill with adorably lifelike sculpting
- Handcrafted of RealTouch™ vinyl with hand-painted features, hand-applied hair and long eyelashes
- Sweetie Pie comes dressed in Mary Engelbreit's colorful signature cherries pattern, with checked and polka dot patterns used as delightful accents
- From her polka-dotted hair bow to her cherry dress to her tiny stockings edged with cherries, Sweetie Pie is a unique showcase for Mary Engelbreit art
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures 14" H; 35.6 cm H
- Buy This Item Now:
- Mary Engelbreit-Inspired So Truly Real Baby Doll
Mary Engelbreit Art Inspires This So Truly Real Baby Doll by Artist Cheryl Hill! Signature Patterned Cherry Dress with Other Bright Patterns!
©2010 The Ashton-Drake Galleries