First-ever fully poseable vinyl Elvis Presley® doll dressed in eagle jumpsuit with neck scarf, lei and more. FREE '68 Comeback Special outfit.
Measures 17-1/2" H
- $179.99 US
- $20.99 US
In 1973, over one billion fans from around the world followed Elvis®'s every move in his "Aloha from Hawaii" televised concert. Now you can relive the excitement of that special night with this poseable Elvis fashion doll, a first-ever exclusive from The Ashton-Drake Galleries. Plus, this "Aloha from Hawaii" doll comes with a FREE "'68 Comeback Special" outfit custom-crafted of faux leather - a $49 value!
Officially licensed by the Estate of Elvis Presley, this Elvis ball jointed doll features 14 points of articulation for endless posing possibilities, and is crafted of artist-quality vinyl, a material that most accurately captures every alluring detail. His replica Eagle Jumpsuit is meticulously hand-tailored just as you remember with golden stars, simulated jewels and eagle motifs. And of course, the outfit would not be complete without his lei and the notorious neck scarf! High demand is expected for this rockin' offer, so don't delay. Order now!
- Relive the excitement of Elvis® on stage with this first ever fully poseable Elvis Presley® doll dressed in the Eagle Jumpsuit, exclusively from The Ashton-Drake Galleries
- Handcrafted of artist-quality vinyl with hand-painted features, capturing every alluring detail
- Elvis ball jointed doll features 14 points of articulation including his neck, shoulders, waist, wrists, elbows, knees and ankles for endless posing possibilities
- Elvis doll's replica eagle jumpsuit is meticulously hand-tailored just as you remember with golden stars, simulated jewels and eagle motifs on the chest, sleeves, thighs and belt
- Lei, neck scarf and cape add to the authenticity of the look
- FREE black faux leather "'68 Comeback Special" outfit - a $49 value!
- Hand-numbered Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures 17-1/2" H; 44.4 cm H
This doll is not a toy; he is a fine collectible to be enjoyed by adult collectors.
©E.P.E., Reg. U.S. Pat. & TM. Off.
©2010 The Ashton-Drake Galleries. All rights reserved.