Officially licensed. Fully poseable ball jointed Elvis Presley® doll, handcrafted of artist-quality vinyl and dressed in peacock jumpsuit costume.
Measures 17-1/2" H
- $179.99 US
- $20.99 US
One of Elvis®'s favorite performance costumes was his iconic peacock jumpsuit. Now this exciting Elvis Presley® fashion doll perfectly captures the dazzling style and bold charisma that thrilled audiences when Elvis first wore the original peacock costume for a 1974 performance at the Forum in Los Angeles. What a spectacular tribute to the King of Rock 'n' Roll®!
An Ashton-Drake exclusive, this dazzling Elvis Presley fashion doll is officially licensed by the Estate of Elvis Presley. Handcrafted of artist-quality vinyl with hand-painted features, it is incredibly detailed. It is ball jointed and features 14 points of articulation for endless posing possibilities. The fabulous peacock costume is meticulously hand-tailored, beautifully recreating the original blue and gold peacock design. It's sure to take center stage in your Elvis collection, and it makes a rockin' gift for an Elvis fan, but strong demand is expected. Don't wait, order now!
- Recapture the thrill of seeing Elvis®, in his iconic peacock jumpsuit with this dazzling Elvis Presley fashion doll, available only from The Ashton-Drake Galleries
- Officially licensed by the Estate of Elvis Presley
- This Elvis collectible doll is handcrafted of artist-quality vinyl with hand-painted features that accentuate every intricate detail
- Elvis ball jointed doll features 14 points of articulation including the neck, shoulders, waist, wrist, elbows, knees and ankles for endless posing possibilities
- The fabulous peacock costume is meticulously hand-tailored, beautifully recreating the original blue and gold peacock design
- The perfect addition to your Elvis collection or a rockin' gift for an Elvis fan
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures 17-1/2" H; 44.5 cm H
Fabrics and patterns may vary.
©EPE, Reg. U.S. Pat. & TM. Off.
©2010 The Ashton-Drake Galleries