Realistic vinyl girl doll by a leading artist has green eyes, silky blonde curls. Elegantly costumed in satin, chiffon and lace. Fabric rose bouquet.
Measures 18" H
- $149.99 US
- $16.99 US
A little girl is certainly blessed to be named for her grandmother, especially when her grandmother has such a pretty name as Rosemary! That's where Abby Rose got her middle name, and the inspiration for her beautiful satin dress and her hat trimmed with roses. This realistic child doll has been created by the award-winning doll artist Linda Rick in her famously lavish style. Abby Rose is an exquisitely handcrafted 18-inch child doll with the elegant details for which Linda Rick is so well known. She's so full of little-girl charm, she'll win your heart immediately!
Exclusively from The Ashton-Drake Galleries, this realistic child doll is handcrafted in vinyl with hand-painted features, green eyes, and golden curls. She wears a lovely satin dress with chiffon rosebud buttons on the bodice, a pink chiffon sash, and pink lace trim. A satin hat, embellished with pink and ivory roses and baby's breath, completes her dress-up ensemble. This impressive 18-inch child doll even carries a fancy bouquet of pink fabric roses to remind her of her grandmother. Strong demand is expected for this realistic child doll from leading child doll artist Linda Rick, so don't wait; order now!
- A beautifully lifelike 18-inch child doll by artist Linda Rick, available only from The Ashton-Drake Galleries
- This lovely child doll is handcrafted in vinyl, with a perfect hand-painted face framed by silky golden curls, lifelike green eyes and a sweet expression
- Lavish costuming includes a long satin dress with chiffon rosebud buttons on the bodice, a pink chiffon sash, and pink lace trim
- A satin hat, embellished with pink and ivory roses and delicate baby's breath, completes her costume ensemble
- This stunning, realistic child doll carries a bouquet of pink fabric roses to remind her of her grandmother and namesake
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures 18" H; 45.7 cm H
Fabrics and trims may vary slightly.
©2011 The Ashton-Drake Galleries