Poseable collector-quality vinyl orangutan child doll handcrafted with lifelike creases around eyes, hand-painted nails and hand-applied hair.
Measures 19" L
- $149.99 US
- $16.99 US
What do toddlers and orangutans have in common? They like to monkey around! Now, you can make a play date with Ollie, an adorable orangutan doll created by master sculptor Simon Laurens. You'll delight in this doll's exceptional realism, from his wispy hair to folds and creases on his tiny hands and feet, just like a real orangutan. And his blue ball cap shows he's ready for some serious fun.
This darling orangutan child doll is an Ashton-Drake Galleries exclusive. His head and limbs are realistically sculpted, then hand-cast in collector-quality vinyl, giving Ollie a soft, huggable and poseable body. His adorable bright summer outfit is fashioned by hand for added realism. Strong demand is expected for this first-of-a-kind male orangutan collectible child doll, so order now.
- Realistic boy orangutan doll by master sculptor Simon Laurens featuring a poseable body, exclusively from The Ashton-Drake Galleries
- Collectible doll's head and limbs are realistically sculpted, then hand-cast in collector-quality vinyl to recreate amazing lifelike features such as the wrinkles around Ollie's loving blue eyes and mouth, and the tiny folds and creases on the bottom of his feet, just like a real orangutan
- Ollie features hand-painted nails, and wispy hand-applied auburn hair that is topped with a blue ball cap for the perfect fun-filled touch
- Adorable bright summer outfit is fashioned by hand
- Collectible doll features a soft, huggable and poseable body that you won't be able to resist picking up
- Measures 19" L; 48.3 cm L
Fabrics and trims may vary slightly.
©2010 The Ashton-Drake Galleries