Officially licensed poseable Lucy doll recalls the "Be a Pal" episode with Spanish-style ensemble and memorable sound bites. Plays theme song.
Measures 14" H
- $99.99 US
- $10.99 US
It was never more evident that Lucy longed to be on the stage than when she lip-synced "Mama, Yo Quiero" in the beloved I LOVE LUCY® episode, "Be a Pal." Now, relive the hilarious antics of everyone's favorite redhead with the I LOVE LUCY fashion doll, available exclusively from The Ashton-Drake Galleries.
Officially licensed, this delightful handcrafted Lucille Ball doll is fully poseable and wears a Spanish-style ruffled dress and golden jewelry to recall the memorable episode. With the touch of a button, genuine sound bites from the episode play, plus the show's unforgettable theme song. Strong demand is anticipated and it's sure to be a favorite addition to your I LOVE LUCY collectibles, so don't delay. Order now!
- Relive the lovable antics of the beloved "Be a Pal" episode from I LOVE LUCY® with this I LOVE LUCY fashion doll, available only from The Ashton-Drake Galleries
- Finely handcrafted in artist's resin for the utmost realism, perfectly capturing Lucy's unforgettable persona and features silky red hair
- She talks! At the push of a button, this Lucy doll features her distinctive voice from the memorable "Be a Pal" episode; she also plays the timeless I LOVE LUCY theme song
- Wears a replica of Lucy's Spanish-style ruffled ensemble, complete with golden jewelry
- Lucy's arms and legs are poseable, so you can display her however you like
- Requires 1 "CR 2032" watch battery (included)
- Doll stand included
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures 14" H; 35.6 cm H
Fabrics may vary slightly.
I LOVE LUCY and related marks are trademarks of CBS Broadcasting Inc. ©2011 CBS Broadcasting Inc. All rights reserved. Images of Lucille Ball are officially licensed by Desilu, too, LLC. Unforgettable Licensing. "I LOVE LUCY" Written by HAROLD ADAMSON, ELIOT DANIEL. Copyright 1953, Renewed 1981. Harold Adamson Music/ASCAP/Desilu Music Corp/ASCAP. All rights reserved. Used by permission.
©2011 The Ashton-Drake Galleries