I LOVE LUCY "The Fashion Show" Poseable "Talking" Doll
Officially licensed. Poseable I LOVE LUCY® doll celebrates the classic fashion show episode with costume, sound bites and show's theme song.
Measures 14" H
- $129.99 US
- $14.99 US
In the classic I LOVE LUCY® episode, "The Fashion Show", Lucy takes her burning desire to own a designer dress one step too far! Now, relive the hilarious moments from this beloved television show with this I LOVE LUCY doll, available exclusively from The Ashton-Drake Galleries. Sunburned from head to toe, this poseable Lucy doll plays the I LOVE LUCY theme song as well as memorable sound bites from the episode with the touch of a button!
Officially licensed, this 14-inch tall I LOVE LUCY collectible doll is expertly handcrafted in artist's resin for realism and wears a replica of the designer tweed dress she wore in the episode's star-studded fashion show, complete with hat and gloves. With her iconic red hair and smile, she is sure to make an unforgettable addition to your I LOVE LUCY memorabilia. Strong demand is expected from Lucy fans everywhere, so don't delay. Order now!
- Relive the knee-slapping moments of the classic I LOVE LUCY® episode, "The Fashion Show" with this talking I LOVE LUCY doll, available exclusively from The Ashton-Drake Galleries
- Finely handcrafted in artist's resin for the utmost realism, perfectly capturing Lucy's unforgettable features, iconic red hair and a sunburn with unfortunate tan lines from her sunglasses
- She talks! At the push of a button, this I LOVE LUCY collectible doll plays sound bites form the beloved episode as well as the timeless I LOVE LUCY theme song
- Wears a replica of the designer tweed dress that she wore in the episode's star-studded fashion show, complete with gloves and a hat
- Lucy's arms and legs are poseable, so you can display her however you like
- Requires 1 "CR 2032" watch battery (included)
- Doll stand included
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures 14" H; 35.6 cm H
Fabrics may vary slightly.
I LOVE LUCY and related marks are trademarks of CBS Broadcasting Inc. © 2011 CBS Broadcasting Inc. All rights reserved. Images of Lucille Ball are officially licensed by Desilu, too, LLC. Unforgettable Licensing.
©2012 The Ashton-Drake Galleries