Handcrafted, ball-jointed, 16-inch tall vinyl doll boasts hand-painted white tiger features and white tiger body suit, superior posing possibilities.
Measures 16" L
- $149.99 US
- $16.99 US
The elusive, mysterious white tiger takes on human form in this spectacular 16-inch ball jointed doll. A sleek beauty like no other, this poseable cat woman fantasy doll is an Ashton-Drake exclusive that is certain to turn heads and capture hearts with purr-fect prowess!
Superbly sculpted and handcrafted of artist's vinyl, then articulated in 14 places for superior posing possibilities, this remarkable doll showcases hand-painted emerald green eyes and striped features inspired by the bewitching look of a white Siberian tigress. Her form-fitting body suit boasts alluring black striping and laced cutouts, highlighted by sparkling simulated jewels on her choker and glittery, hand-applied "pawtips." Her ears and sensuous tail are removable. Unique, intriguing, and absolutely irresistible, this amazing doll is sure to excite strong demand, so don't wait - order now!
- A spectacular poseable cat woman fantasy doll inspired by the mysterious and alluring Siberian white tiger, exclusively from The Ashton-Drake Galleries
- This breathtaking ball-jointed doll is beautifully sculpted, then handcrafted of artist's vinyl in intricate detail, and is articulated in 14 places for the ultimate in superior posing
- Her exquisite hand-painted face is inspired by a white Siberian tigress, complete with delicate black stripes and piercing emerald green eyes, framed by a cascade of snow-white tresses
- A sleek, form-fitting white body suit gives this cat woman fantasy doll a bold, stylish look, complete with black striping and laced cutouts
- Dazzling simulated jewels adorn this remarkable doll's choker, highlighted by her sparkling hand-applied glittery "pawtips"
- Ears and tail are removable
- Premiere issue in the Eye of the Tiger Fantasy Doll Collection
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures 16" L; 40.6 cm L
Fabric and trims may vary.
©2011 The Ashton-Drake Galleries