Touch-Activated Lifelike Baby Girl Doll With Moving Feet
This interactive So Truly Real vinyl baby doll by award-winning artist Linda Murray wiggles her feet when you tickle them. One-piece knit outfit.
Measures 22" L
- $149.99 US
- $16.99 US
What could be more adorable than a baby's joyful smile when you tickle her precious little feet and she moves them in response to your touch? Now this girl baby doll by award-winning doll artist Linda Murray lets you enjoy that wonderful moment again and again. Introducing Alyssa's Happy Feet, an exclusive interactive baby doll from The Ashton-Drake Galleries. Just like a real baby, lifelike Alyssa actually wiggles her feet when you touch them.
This touch-activated, fully poseable So Truly Real® baby doll is handcrafted of ultra-soft RealTouch® vinyl to recreate Linda Murray's amazingly lifelike sculpting. Alyssa's expressive features are then lovingly hand-painted for added realism. She arrives dressed in a darling soft knit one-piece with a tiny flower fastened in her delicate baby-fine hair. Eager demand is expected for this precious interactive girl baby doll, so don't wait - order now!
- When you see baby Alyssa's feet wiggle with joy, you'll fall in love with this touch-activated So Truly Real® girl baby doll by artist Linda Murray, exclusively from The Ashton-Drake Galleries
- She responds to your touch! Tickle this interactive baby doll's tiny feet and watch them move, wiggling with delight in response to your gentle touch
- So Truly Real® baby doll is masterfully sculpted by award-winning artist Linda Murray and then cast in lifelike RealTouch® vinyl
- Delightfully expressive, hand-painted features and baby-fine wisps of hair add to Alyssa's irresistible charm
- Interactive baby doll is fully poseable so she feels just like a real baby in your arms
- Girl baby doll arrives in a sweet one-piece knit outfit with a dainty flower in her hair
- Requires 3 "AA" batteries (not included)
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures 22" L; 55.9 cm L
©2013 The Ashton-Drake Galleries