Amazingly lifelike doll by Waltraud Hanl with Hold That Pose technology, allowing adorable, realistic poses. Sleep outfit and blanket included.
Measures 26" L
- $199.99 US
- $21.99 US
Even though it's his bedtime, this little fellow is so lively and playful that you're likely to let him stay up just a bit longer. This remarkable, poseable baby doll is a So Truly Real® masterpiece by Master European Doll Artist Waltraud Hanl, and he features Ashton-Drake's new Hold That Pose™ technology that allows the most natural and adorable baby poses ever! This lifelike baby boy doll is handcrafted to have an almost infinite range of motion, so the pose you want is the pose you get, until you pose him again and again.
Night Night Kisses has a truly engaging baby expression that is achieved with expert sculpting, captured in baby-soft RealTouch® vinyl. This poseable baby doll's features are painted by hand, and his sweet face is framed with soft, curly dark hair. This lifelike baby boy doll arrives in a sleep outfit with an adorable night-sky design and comes with a matching blue blanket - the perfect accessory for many posing options! High demand is expected for this wonderful combination of fine artistry and doll technology, so don't delay. Order now!
- Introducing Night Night Kisses, a lifelike baby boy doll by Master European Doll Artist Waltraud Hanl with Hold That Pose doll technology, available only from The Ashton-Drake Galleries
- Hold That Pose™ technology allows this adorable little boy to have an infinite range of motion for hundreds of lifelike poses that stay in place until you pose him again and again
- Handcrafted of RealTouch® vinyl with hand-painted features, from his endearing baby smile to his perfectly shaped little toes
- Poseable doll features soft, dark curly hair
- Night Night Kisses wears a sleep outfit with an adorable night-sky design and comes with a matching blue blanket, the perfect accessory for many posing options!
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures 26" L; 66 cm L
Fabrics and trims may vary slightly
©2011 The Ashton-Drake Galleries. All rights reserved.