Dianna Effner Poseable "Alice In Wonderland" Alice Doll
Poseable vinyl Alice doll by Master Doll Artist Dianna Effner, inspired by the favorite story. With "Drink Me" bottle, cloth rabbit. 2011 DOTY winner!
- $99.99 US
- $11.99 US
Once upon a time there was an inquisitive little girl who followed a white rabbit into a strange world. Now, Alice is back from Wonderland, in a fresh, new look achieved with the expert sculpting and hand-painted features of Master Doll Artist Dianna Effner's award-winning signature style. Available only from The Ashton-Drake Galleries, this unique Alice doll is the winner of the 2011 DOTY Award and is also sure to win your heart!
This Alice in Wonderland-inspired child doll is handcrafted in collector-quality vinyl with hand-painted features. She has 11 rotating joints so she can be posed in a variety of realistic ways. Filled with charming details from the classic children's story book, Alice wears a blue dress and a white apron with a pocket big enough to hold the included "Drink Me" bottle. Plus, she arrives with a cloth white rabbit for added enchantment! Strong demand is anticipated, so don't wait. Order now!
- A stunning ball-jointed vinyl doll inspired by the favorite tale "Alice in Wonderland", created by Master Doll Artist Dianna Effner exclusively for The Ashton-Drake Galleries
- Winner of the 2011 DOTY Awards!
- Handcrafted in collector-quality vinyl in famed doll artist Dianna Effner's signature style with hand-painted features and long, blonde ringlets
- Alice doll features 11 rotating joints, so she can be posed in a variety of appealing and realistic poses
- Wears a blue dress with white apron, striped stockings and black Mary Jane shoes - all of the familiar features from the classic children's story book
- Includes a "Drink Me" bottle, small enough to fit in her apron pocket, and a cloth white rabbit with a pink bow tied around his neck
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures 12" H; 30.5 cm H
This doll is not a toy; she is a fine collectible to be enjoyed by adult collectors.
©2011 The Ashton-Drake Galleries.