Poseable vinyl Alice doll by Master Doll Artist Dianna Effner, inspired by the favorite story. With "Drink Me" bottle, cloth rabbit. 2011 DOTY winner!
- $99.99 US
- $11.99 US
Once upon a time there was an inquisitive little girl who followed a white rabbit into a strange world. Now, Alice is back from Wonderland, in a fresh, new look achieved with the expert sculpting and hand-painted features of Master Doll Artist Dianna Effner's award-winning signature style. Available only from The Ashton-Drake Galleries, this unique Alice doll is the winner of the 2011 DOTY Award and is also sure to win your heart!
This Alice in Wonderland-inspired child doll is handcrafted in collector-quality vinyl with hand-painted features. She has 11 rotating joints so she can be posed in a variety of realistic ways. Filled with charming details from the classic children's story book, Alice wears a blue dress and a white apron with a pocket big enough to hold the included "Drink Me" bottle. Plus, she arrives with a cloth white rabbit for added enchantment! Strong demand is anticipated, so don't wait. Order now!
- A stunning ball-jointed vinyl doll inspired by the favorite tale "Alice in Wonderland", created by Master Doll Artist Dianna Effner exclusively for The Ashton-Drake Galleries
- Winner of the 2011 DOTY Awards!
- Handcrafted in collector-quality vinyl in famed doll artist Dianna Effner's signature style with hand-painted features and long, blonde ringlets
- Alice doll features 11 rotating joints, so she can be posed in a variety of appealing and realistic poses
- Wears a blue dress with white apron, striped stockings and black Mary Jane shoes - all of the familiar features from the classic children's story book
- Includes a "Drink Me" bottle, small enough to fit in her apron pocket, and a cloth white rabbit with a pink bow tied around his neck
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures 12" H; 30.5 cm H
This doll is not a toy; she is a fine collectible to be enjoyed by adult collectors.
©2011 The Ashton-Drake Galleries.