Lifelike So Truly Real® orangutan baby doll. Handcrafted and poseable, perfectly sized for cradling in your arms, with hand-applied hair, more.
Measures 16" L
- $99.99 US
- $11.99 US
Meet Baby Juma, an amazingly realistic orangutan baby doll who's just the right size to be lovingly cradled in your arms! Using his remarkable talent and love of nature, master sculptor Simon Laurens brings this So Truly Real® orangutan baby doll to life with extraordinary skill, right down to the tiny folds and creases on its hands and feet.
An Ashton-Drake Galleries exclusive, Baby Juma is 16" long and handcrafted, with perfectly detailed RealTouch® vinyl skin and a soft, fully poseable body that's perfect for cuddling. Wispy red hair, applied by hand, adds to the realism of this adorable orangutan doll, while its sweetly expressive, long-lashed eyes beg for attention. Baby Juma arrives ready to show off, dressed in a darling pineapple-print shirt and a diaper, but strong demand is expected for this realistic orangutan baby doll, so don't wait. Order now!
- An amazingly realistic orangutan baby doll, Baby Juma, brought to life by master sculptor Simon Laurens in a made-to-cuddle 16" size, exclusively from The Ashton-Drake Galleries
- This sweet-faced baby orangutan is handcrafted in RealTouch® vinyl to capture all the lifelike details of artist Simon Laurens' original sculpture, right down to the folds and creases in its hands and feet, then lovingly hand-painted
- Little wisps of baby hair, applied by hand add to the realism of this adorable orangutan doll
- Expressive, long-lashed eyes seem to beg you for love and attention
- This realistic orangutan baby doll has a fully poseable soft body that's also perfect for cuddling
- Baby Juma arrives ready to show off, dressed in a pineapple-print shirt and a diaper
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures 16" L; 40.6 cm L
©2012 The Ashton-Drake Galleries