Hand-painted porcelain doll recreates the handsome Prince Harry on his brother's wedding day with replica Blues and Royals uniform.
Measures 17" H
- $149.99 US
- $16.99 US
When Prince William was ready to propose to his future bride Kate Middleton, it was his brother, Prince Harry, who suggested the perfect engagement ring to use - their mother's stunning 18 carat sapphire and diamond engagement ring. Now, add the best man to your commemoration of the Wedding of the Century with this Prince Harry Doll, available exclusively from The Ashton-Drake Galleries. Dressed in his striking Blues and Royals uniform, this 17-inch tall lifelike portrait of Prince Harry is fully poseable to serve as the perfect best man to your Prince William Doll and Princess Catherine Royal Elegance Bride Doll display!
This authentic likeness of the handsome prince is handcrafted of fine bisque porcelain and meticulously hand-painted for exquisite realism. His dashing navy blue coat with embellished red cuffs features a golden collar, shining golden buttons, medals and additional regalia. Dark-colored slacks, shiny shoes and military cap add drama and authenticity to the ensemble. Strong demand is anticipated for this Prince Harry poseable doll, so don't wait. Order now!
- A stunning, commemorative royal wedding Prince Harry doll, available only from The Ashton-Drake Galleries
- This lifelike doll portrait is handcrafted in fine bisque porcelain, hand-painted to capture Prince Harry's joy on his brother's wedding day, and is fully poseable
- This Prince Harry doll wears his vibrant Blues and Royals uniform of a navy blue coat with a golden collar, shining golden buttons, various regalia and embellished cuffs
- Dark-colored slacks, shiny shoes and matching military cap of authentic design add drama and authenticity
- This Prince Harry poseable doll serves as the perfect best man to your Prince William and Princess Catherine Royal Elegance Bride Doll display
- Doll stand included
- Hand-numbered with matching Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures 17" H; 43.2 cm H
©2011 The Ashton-Drake Galleries. All rights reserved.