First-ever African-American bride doll by Cindy McClure! Fine porcelain, hand-painted. White satin gown plus accessories. Edition limited to 5,000!
Measures 20" H
- $149.99 US
- $16.99 US
Ever since this bride started planning her wedding day, she took great care to show the man of her dreams just how much he means to her - from the style of her dress to her special wedding vows, inspired by a beloved Bible verse. Introducing the Glory of Love bride doll, the first-ever African-American bride doll by award-winning doll artist Cindy McClure. Available only from The Ashton-Drake Galleries, everything about this stunning bride expresses the glory of love she feels on her special day!
Masterfully handcrafted of fine porcelain and delicately painted by hand, this African-American porcelain bride doll makes an elegant statement with an ensemble that combines the classic elegance that her husband-to-be loves, with the glitter and glamour she adores. She wears a traditional pure white satin gown embellished with lace, sequins and more and is perfectly accessorized with her dazzling tiara, simulated pearl necklace and drop earrings. Plus, she carries a bouquet of roses - red for passion and white for purity, reflecting all the love in her heart. Strong demand is expected for this 20-inch bride doll and only 5,000 will ever be made. Don't delay, order now!
- Brimming with love for her husband-to-be, the first-ever African-American bride doll by award-winning doll artist Cindy McClure, available only from The Ashton-Drake Galleries
- Masterfully handcrafted of fine porcelain and delicately painted by hand to re-create all of the artistry and tender emotion of Cindy McClure's original sculpture
- Stunning African-American porcelain bride doll wears a pure white satin gown embellished with lace, simulated pearls, simulated crystal beads, iridescent sequins and features beautiful floral appliques gathered around her satin skirt
- The beautiful bride radiates with love in her simulated crystal tiara, dazzling drop earrings and a three-strand simulated pearl necklace from her mother signifying the holy union between the bride, groom and their creator
- She carries a bouquet of roses - red for passion and white for purity, reflecting all the love in her heart
- Edition limited to only 5,000, so order now
- Hand-numbered with matching Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures 20" H; 50.8 cm H
©2011 The Ashton-Drake Galleries.