Porcelain Granddaughter Doll With FREE Plush Bunny And Purse
Fine porcelain poseable doll with blond curls by award-winning artist Dianna Effner. Summer dress and sandals, plus a FREE plush bunny and purse!
Measures 12" H
- $99.99 US
- $11.99 US
Let's see lots of ice cream, movies, baking cookies, and tons of hugs. No wonder this adorable granddaughter child doll is so excited about going to Grandma's house! Brought to life by award-winning doll artist Dianna Effner, this irresistible young lady is all ready to go, 'cause she knows Grandma can't wait to see her.
Available exclusively from The Ashton-Drake Galleries, this beautiful granddaughter child doll is handcrafted in fine porcelain and fully poseable, perfectly capturing Ms. Effner's masterful original sculpt. Sitting 12 inches high in a pretty summer dress and sandals, the collectible girl doll is amazingly lifelike, with expressive hand-painted features and adorable blond curls. She even carries her very own plush bunny plus a special purse that says "Grandma Is Somebunny to Love," both included FREE! What a darling addition to your own doll collection, or a wonderful gift for grandma. But strong demand is expected, so hurry, order now!
- Celebrate those special trips to grandma's house with this adorable granddaughter child doll by award-winning Master Doll Artist Dianna Effner, available exclusively from The Ashton-Drake Galleries
- Exquisitely handcrafted in fine porcelain and fully poseable, perfectly capturing Ms. Effner's masterful original sculpt
- Expressive hand-painted features and lush blond curls make this darling granddaughter child doll even more amazingly lifelike
- Dressed in a pretty summer dress and sandals
- Comes with a FREE plush bunny to snuggle and a special purse that says "Grandma Is Somebunny to Love"
- Makes an adorable addition to your own collection or a wonderful gift for Grandma
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures 12" H; 30.5 cm H
This doll and plush are not toys, they are fine collectibles to be enjoyed by adult collectors.
©2012 The Ashton-Drake Galleries