"Jo Jo" Poseable Lifelike Baby Monkey Doll By Linda Murray
So Truly Real® baby monkey doll with RealTouch® vinyl skin and soft hand-applied hair. Arrives with blue shirt, terry cloth diaper, pacifier.
Measures approximately 16" L
- $99.99 US
- $11.99 US
All the tender innocence and sweetness of a real, live newborn monkey is enough to melt anyone's heart. Now it's yours to hold and love with Jo Jo, an adorable monkey doll that's only available from The Ashton-Drake Galleries. A masterpiece of incredible realism by Master Doll Artist Linda Murray, this So Truly Real® poseable doll will win your heart with his trusting brown eyes and little arms that seem to reach up to be held!
At 16" long, this fully poseable baby monkey doll is perfectly sized to be cuddled. His little head, arms and legs are handcrafted of RealTouch® vinyl to recreate every lifelike detail of Linda Murray's masterful sculpting. Delicate wisps of baby-fine hair are hand-applied, adding to Jo Jo's irresistible softness. He's dressed in a soft t-shirt that matches his pacifier and a terry cloth diaper with colorful pins. A poseable doll as precious as Jo Jo is sure to attract significant demand, so don't miss your chance to own this lovable monkey doll. Order now!
- The special wonder of a newborn monkey is yours to hold with a masterpiece of realism by artist Linda Murray - Jo Jo, a So Truly Real® baby monkey doll exclusively from The Ashton-Drake Galleries
- Jo Jo is fully poseable and perfectly sized for holding in your arms
- Lifelike doll is sculpted by Linda Murray, then handcrafted to recreate every realistic detail, including RealTouch® vinyl skin that captures even the tiny wrinkles in his little hands and feet
- Expressive features, deep brown eyes and hand-applied baby-fine hair make this precious poseable doll all the more charming
- This irresistible baby monkey doll arrives wearing a soft purple tee and a terry cloth diaper secured with colorful diaper pins, along with his very own pacifier
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures approximately 16" L; 40.6 cm L
©2013 The Ashton-Drake Galleries