First-ever interactive African-American baby doll by Linda Murray curls her hand around your finger. Hand-painted with sweet knit dress and headband.
Measures 22" L
- $149.99 US
- $16.99 US
Few things are as precious as the first time your baby responds to you by wrapping her tiny hand around your finger and giving it a squeeze! Now, recapture that tender moment again and again with Alicia, the first-ever African-American realistic interactive baby doll by Master Doll Artist Linda Murray. Available only from The Ashton-Drake Galleries, this So Truly Real® collectible baby doll responds to your touch by curling her little fingers around your finger in an amazingly realistic way!
Lovingly handcrafted to look amazingly lifelike, Alicia's baby-soft RealTouch® vinyl skin is hand-painted and her wispy baby hair is carefully applied by hand. She comes to you wearing a finely knit aqua and white dress with a matching headband. Demand is likely to be high, so don't wait for this little charmer to melt your heart with a gentle squeeze. Order now!
- Alicia is the first-ever African-American realistic interactive baby doll by Master Doll Artist Linda Murray, available exclusively from The Ashton-Drake Galleries
- This So Truly Real® baby doll is sculpted by artist Linda Murray and then cast in baby-soft RealTouch® vinyl to look and feel so real, with adorable hand-painted features and wispy baby hair
- She responds to your touch! Gently press her hand, and her tiny baby fingers will curl around your finger in such a realistic and endearing way
- Baby Alicia comes to you wearing a finely knit aqua and white dress with chocolate brown ribbons on the bodice, sleeves and socks, plus a delicate matching headband
- Premiere issue in the Gentle Touches Baby Doll Collection
- Requires 3 "AA" batteries (not included)
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures 22" L; 55.9 cm L
©2012 The Ashton-Drake Galleries