"Ava's Look Of Love" Touch-Activated Baby Girl Doll
So Truly Real interactive baby doll by Linda Murray turns her head from side to side when touched. Poseable, with hand-painted features, knit dress.
Measures 22" L
- $149.99 US
- $16.99 US
Nothing compares to that special moment when your baby responds to your touch by turning towards you with a look of love and complete trust. Now, this So Truly Real® interactive baby doll by award-winning Master Doll Artist Linda Murray lets you experience that precious moment whenever you wish. Just like a real baby, Ava responds to your touch by turning her head from side to side, gazing up at you with her beautiful brown eyes.
An Ashton-Drake Galleries exclusive, little Ava is handcrafted with baby-soft RealTouch® skin to be amazingly lifelike. Her hand-painted, brightly expressive features and soft hand-applied hair make her all the more irresistible. This fully poseable baby girl doll is the picture of innocence in her yellow dress, with yellow buttons and trim on the lily-white bodice and a dainty matching headband. She'll melt your heart every time she turns to you with a look of love. Strong demand is expected, so order now!
- This So Truly Real® baby doll by award-winning Master Doll Artist Linda Murray responds to your touch with a look of love and is available exclusively from The Ashton-Drake Galleries
- This interactive baby doll is sculpted by artist Linda Murray, then cast in ultra-soft RealTouch® vinyl to look and feel amazingly real, with tender, hand-painted features and hand-applied hair
- She responds to your touch! Ava turns her head from side to side when you touch her, gazing up at you with a perfect look of love
- Baby Ava is fully poseable and perfectly sized to cradle in your arms like a real infant
- This lifelike baby girl doll arrives in a daisy yellow dress with a lily-white bodice, white socks with yellow trim, and the sweetest matching headband
- Requires 3 "AA" batteries (not included)
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures 22" L; 55.9 cm L
©2013 The Ashton-Drake Galleries