Linda Murray "Trinity" Touch-Activated Baby Girl Doll
Handcrafted poseable baby doll kicks her legs when you tickle her feet. Lifelike sculpting by Linda Murray with hand-painted features and knit romper.
Measures 21" L
- $149.99 US
- $16.99 US
There's something so contagious about a baby's glee when her feet are tickled - it just lights up the room! Now, our Trinity Baby Doll brings that irrepressible joy to life in a So Truly Real® exclusive from The Ashton-Drake Galleries. Tiffany’s legs move in excitement when the button on the front of her upper chest is pressed. Sculpted for incredible realism by award-winning doll artist Linda Murray, this interactive baby doll brightens each moment you spend with her!
At 21 inches long and fully poseable, baby Trinity is handcrafted with baby-soft RealTouch® vinyl skin, beautifully expressive, hand-painted features and baby-fine hair. This adorable cutie comes to you wearing an adorable knit romper in soft lilac accented with a satiny ribbon and floral embroidery, along with a matching purple headband. Strong demand is expected for this Linda Murray doll that wiggles her legs in delight at your touch, so don't delay. Order now!
- Capture the delight of a baby's joy at being tickled with the Trinity Baby Doll, an interactive So Truly Real® sweetie available exclusively from The Ashton-Drake Galleries
- Sculpted by award-winning doll artist Linda Murray, this realistic baby doll is cast in baby-soft RealTouch® vinyl to look and feel amazingly real, with delicate hand-painted features and hand-applied hair
- She responds to your touch! Gently press the button on the front of her upper chest and her legs wiggle.
- This Linda Murray doll is fully poseable and perfectly sized to fit in your arms like a real baby
- Baby Trinity arrives in a soft lilac-colored knit romper embellished with a satiny ribbon and floral accent on the bodice, along with a matching headband in her hair
- Requires 3 "AA" batteries (not included)
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures 21" L; 53.3 cm L
©2013 The Ashton-Drake Galleries