"Scarlett, Belle Of The Barbeque" Talking Doll
A FIRST! Scarlett O'Hara Collector's Edition Talking Doll - "talks", also plays music. Dressed in authentic costume. Poseable.
Measures 14" H
- $129.99 US
- $14.99 US
Scarlett O'Hara™ flirted, fussed, spoke her mind and stole our hearts like no other Southern Belle since the epic film, "Gone With The Wind™"! Now, you can celebrate this beautiful, strong-minded and charming heroine with a stunning "talking" fashion doll. This talking doll created in tribute to one of the most beloved characters is a first-ever exclusively from The Ashton-Drake Galleries and plays Scarlett's first words to Rhett Butler™ in the Twelve Oaks drawing room along with music from "Tara's Theme!"
Exquisitely handcrafted of artist's resin and meticulously hand-painted to recreate every realistic detail, this striking doll is poseable arms and she wears a floral-print ruffled dress with an emerald sash and comes with a "coral" necklace and earrings. A lace shawl and fashionable picture hat like the one Scarlett wore to the barbeque in "Gone with the Wind" add authentic details. Strong demand is expected for this one-of-a-kind doll, and you won't want to miss out. Order now!
- A first-ever Scarlett O'Hara fashion doll that "talks", exclusively from The Ashton-Drake Galleries
- Officially licensed by Warner Bros
- This talking doll is poseable and exquisitely handcrafted of artist's resin and meticulously hand-painted to recreate every realistic detail
- She talks and plays music! With the push of a button, doll says "Sir, you are no gentleman!" and much more in Scarlett's own voice, and plays music from "Tara's Theme"
- Doll wears a floral-print ruffled dress with an emerald sash and comes with a "coral" necklace and earrings, a lace shawl and fashionable picture hat like the one Scarlett wore to the barbeque in "Gone with the Wind"
- Premiere issue in The Talk of Tara Fashion Doll Collection
- Doll stand and batteries are included
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures 14" H; 35.6 cm H
GONE WITH THE WIND, its characters and elements are trademarks of Turner Entertainment Co. & The Stephens Mitchell Trusts. ©Turner Entertainment Co. (s12)
©2012 The Ashton-Drake Galleries