"Scarlett, Ravishing In Red" Talking Doll
Officially-licensed Scarlett O'Hara Collector's Edition Talking Doll - "talks" and plays music from "Tara's Theme". Lavish red dress. Poseable.
Measures 14" H
- $129.99 US
- $14.99 US
The relationship between Scarlett O'Hara and Rhett Butler was as tumultuous as it was passionate! Now, the heated argument between these two lovers before Melly's surprise party for Ashley is highlighted in the Scarlett, Ravishing In Red Portrait Doll, officially licensed by Warner Bros and available exclusively from The Ashton-Drake Galleries. Playing actual dialog from "Gone with the Wind" as well as the melody of "Tara's Theme" at the push of a button, this Collector's Edition Scarlett O'Hara "talking" doll is an unforgettable tribute to this strong-willed heroine!
Handcrafted in artist's resin to perfectly capture her exquisite beauty, this poseable Scarlett portrait doll is meticulously hand-painted to enhance every realistic detail. She wears a stunning recreation of the lavish red gown from the iconic scene, complete with sparkling sequins, drop earrings and real feathers, and stands at a stunning14" tall. Strong demand is anticipated, so don't delay. Order now!
- Relive the fiery passion between Scarlett O'Hara and Rhett Butler in "Gone with the Wind" with the Scarlett, Ravishing in Red Portrait Doll, available only from The Ashton-Drake Galleries
- Officially licensed by Warner Bros
- Exquisitely handcrafted of artist's resin, this poseable Collector's Edition Scarlett O'Hara doll is meticulously hand-painted to recreate every realistic detail
- She talks and plays music! With the push of a button, hear the heated argument between Scarlett and Rhett before Melly's surprise party for Ashley, followed by music from "Tara's Theme"
- Scarlett O'Hara fashion doll wears a lavish recreation of the red gown worn in the iconic scene, complete with sparkling sequins, drop earrings and real feathers
- Doll stand and batteries are included
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures 14" H; 35.6 cm H
GONE WITH THE WIND, its characters and elements are trademarks of Turner Entertainment Co. & The Stephens Mitchell Trusts. ©Turner Entertainment Co. (s12)
©2013 The Ashton-Drake Galleries. All rights reserved.