"Scarlett, A Fancy Fiddle Dee Dee" Talking Doll
Officially-licensed Scarlett O'Hara Collector's Edition Talking Doll - "talks" and plays music. Dressed in authentic ruffled gown. Poseable.
Measures 14" H
- $129.99 US
- $14.99 US
"If either of you boys says 'war' just once again, I'll go in the house and slam the door." From her first moment on the silver screen with the Tarleton twins, the ever-feisty Scarlett O'Hara made it known that she speaks her mind! Now, the Scarlett, A Fancy Fiddle Dee Dee Portrait Doll captures that iconic opening scene from "Gone with the Wind" in both appearance and sound - she "talks" and plays the music from "Tara's Theme" at the touch of a button!
Officially licensed by Warner Bros and available exclusively from The Ashton-Drake Galleries, this handcrafted Collector's Edition Scarlett O'Hara talking doll showcases her beauty in artist's resin and is meticulously hand-painted to enhance every realistic detail. Standing at an impressive 14" tall, this poseable Scarlett O'Hara portrait doll wears a lavish white ruffled gown with red belt and matching hair ribbons, to exquisitely recreate her allure from the opening scene. Strong demand is anticipated, so don't delay. Order now!
- Commemorate the opening scene from "Gone With the Wind" and the fiery heroine who spoke her mind with the Scarlett, Fiddle Dee Dee Portrait Doll, available only from The Ashton-Drake Galleries
- Officially licensed by Warner Bros
- This poseable Scarlett O'Hara Collector's Edition doll is exquisitely handcrafted of artist's resin and meticulously hand-painted to recreate every realistic detail
- She talks and plays music! With the push of a button, hear the music from "Tara's Theme" and Scarlett's first lines of the movie: "Fiddle-dee-dee. War, war, war. This war talk is spoiling all the fun at every party this spring. I get so bored I could scream. Besides, there isn't going to be any war. If either of you boys says 'war' just once again, I'll go in the house and slam the door"
- Scarlett O'Hara fashion doll wears a stunning recreation of the white ruffled gown worn in the opening scene, complete with red belt and matching hair ribbons
- Doll stand and batteries are included
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures 14" H; 35.6 cm H
GONE WITH THE WIND, its characters and elements are trademarks of Turner Entertainment Co. & The Stephens Mitchell Trusts. ©Turner Entertainment Co. (s12)
©2013 The Ashton-Drake Galleries. All rights reserved.