A FIRST! Officially licensed Packers child doll by artist Adrienne Brown. Packers outfit with team logo and colors. Poseable.
Measures 10" H
- $79.99 US
- $9.99 US
There's always plenty to cheer about when you're a football fan in Green Bay, and this spirited little one couldn't agree more. She's the Packer Girls Have More Fun! Child Doll, an officially licensed FIRST from The Ashton-Drake Galleries. Sculpted by Master Doll Artist Adrienne Brown and sporting the revered green and gold, this pint-sized cutie is a #1 Green Bay Packers fan and a unique collectible child doll that can't be beat!
Officially licensed by NFL Properties LLC, this lovable little Packers doll is dressed for victory in her team-color ensemble, complete with the proud Packers logo on her tee. This poseable doll is handcrafted in artist's resin to capture every adorable feature in amazingly lifelike detail. With her charming dimples and silky-soft pigtails, she'll have you cheering right along with her: "We're number one!" Eager demand is expected for this one-of-a-kind Green Bay Packers child doll, so don't risk missing your chance to bring her home - order now!
- Bursting with pride for the Green Bay Packers, this Packer Girls Have More Fun Child Doll is a spirited collectible cutie - and a first ever available only from The Ashton-Drake Galleries
- Officially licensed by NFL Properties LLC
- Sculpted by Master Doll Artist Adrienne Brown then hand-cast in artist's resin with hand-painted features like adorable dimples, tiny fingers, and an expression so lifelike you can almost hear her shout "We're number one!"
- Sporting the revered green and gold and a Green Bay Packers logo, this child doll is ready for game day in her green skirt, striped leggings and Packers tee
- Poseable Packers doll wears a green ribbon in her soft golden-brown pigtails
- Accompanied with a Certificate authenticating your doll as an original from The Ashton-Drake Galleries
- Measures 10" H; 25.4 cm H
©2012 NFL Properties LLC www.NFL.com ©2012 The Ashton-Drake Galleries