A FIRST! Officially licensed Sooner child doll by artist Adrienne Brown. Sooner outfit with team logo and colors. Poseable.
Measures 10" H
- $79.99 US
- $9.99 US
With 7 National Championships and the longest winning streak in Division I college football history, there's always plenty to cheer about if you're a fan of the Oklahoma Sooners®! And this spirited little one couldn't agree more. She's the Sooner Girls Have More Fun! Child Doll, an officially-licensed FIRST from The Ashton-Drake Galleries. Sculpted by Master Doll Artist Adrienne Brown and sporting the revered crimson, this pint-sized cutie is a #1 Oklahoma Sooners fan and a unique collectible child doll that can't be beat!
Officially licensed by the University of Oklahoma®, this lovable little Sooner doll is dressed for victory in her team-color ensemble, complete with the proud Sooner logo on her tee. This poseable doll is handcrafted in artist's resin to capture every adorable feature in amazingly lifelike detail. With her charming dimples and silky-soft pigtails, she'll have you cheering right along with her: "We're number one!" Eager demand is expected for this one-of-a-kind Oklahoma Sooner child doll, so don't risk missing your chance to bring her home - order now!
- Bursting with pride for the Oklahoma Sooner, this Sooner Girls Have More Fun! Child Doll is a spirited collectible cutie - and a first ever available only from The Ashton-Drake Galleries
- Officially licensed by the University of Oklahoma®
- Sculpted by Master Doll Artist Adrienne Brown then hand-cast in artist's resin with hand-painted features like adorable dimples, tiny fingers, and an expression so lifelike you can almost hear her shout "We're number one!"
- Sporting the revered crimson and an Oklahoma Sooner logo, this child doll is ready for game day in her white skirt, striped leggings and Sooner tee
- Poseable Sooner doll wears a crimson ribbon in her soft golden-brown pigtails
- Accompanied with a Certificate authenticating your doll as an original from The Ashton-Drake Galleries
- Measures 10" H; 25.4 cm H
©2013 The University of Oklahoma
©2013 The Ashton-Drake Galleries