"Michelle Obama State Dinner" Poseable Portrait Doll
Realistic Michelle Obama portrait doll wearing a replica of her stunning 2010 State Dinner gown. Poseable, with faux diamonds accents.
Measures 14-3/4" H
- $129.99 US
- $14.99 US
Since entering the White House in 2009, Michelle Obama has become a fashion icon, dazzling the world with bold colors and classic couture. Now celebrate her radiance at the 2010 State Dinner with this stunning likeness of Michelle Obama in her dazzling blue dress. A portrait doll of exquisite design, this gorgeous collector's treasure recreates the First Lady's natural beauty and elegant State Dinner ensemble in the Michelle Obama State Dinner Portrait Doll exclusively from The Ashton-Drake Galleries. It's a Michelle Obama doll that makes a shimmering statement of style and elegance!
Donning an striking recreation of the First Lady's one-shoulder sapphire State Dinner gown, this Michelle Obama doll is expertly handcrafted in fine artist's resin and hand-painted in glowing detail. Standing 14-3/4 inches high and poseable, she wears dangling earrings that glisten with faux silver. Her dress is custom-fitted with a layer of silver fabric underneath and a bejeweled waistline drenched with faux diamonds. Complete with a special Collector's Card, this Michelle Obama portrait doll is expected to spark fervent demand. Don't wait, order now!
- Capture a shining moment in First Lady fashion with this Michelle Obama State Dinner Portrait Doll, available only from The Ashton-Drake Galleries
- Michelle Obama doll is handcrafted in artist's resin by skilled artisans and hand-painted to capture her glowing beauty and elegant fashion
- Recreating the First Lady's ensemble at the 2010 State Dinner, this Michelle Obama doll dons a sapphire one-shoulder gown sparkling with faux diamonds at the waistline and matching faux silver earrings
- Her head and legs are poseable, so you can display her however you like
- Includes a special Collector's Card
- Doll stand included
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures 14-3/4" H; 37.5 cm
©2014 The Ashton-Drake Galleries