Nelson Mandela Poseable Talking Commemorative Portrait Doll
Limited edition of 1,000 worldwide! Commemorative doll shares moving phrases in his own voice. Custom-fitted clothes inspired by his inaugural suit.
Measures 15" H
- $129.99 US
- $14.99 US
An inspiration to millions, Nelson Mandela was a voice for the voiceless. Now celebrate a hero whose courage and mercy gave hope to the world with the Nelson Mandela Talking Commemorative Portrait Doll. Exclusively from The Ashton-Drake Galleries, this unique tribute shares inspirational words in Nelson Mandela's own voice, including "Let there be justice for all," "Let there be peace for all," "Let freedom reign" and more!
Meticulously hand-sculpted to capture his kind spirit, this tribute portrait is exquisitely handcrafted with custom-fitted clothing inspired by the suit he wore on the day of his inauguration, this talking Nelson Mandela doll is poseable and arrives with a commemorative stand inscribed with the words, "A Tribute to Nelson Mandela" in elegant golden lettering. Edition is limited to only 1,000 worldwide and strong demand is anticipated. Don't wait - order now!
- Celebrate a legendary leader and beloved hero with the Nelson Mandela Talking Commemorative Portrait Doll, available only from The Ashton-Drake Galleries
- Hear his famous quotes! At the push of a button, hear Nelson Mandela's own voice speaking unforgettable phrases like "Let there be justice for all," "Let there be peace for all," "Let freedom reign" and many more
- Hand sculpted and expertly handcrafted to create a striking likeness that captures the spirit of Nelson Mandela, and he is custom-fitted with clothing inspired by the suit he wore on the day of his inauguration
- Nelson Mandela tribute talking doll is poseable
- Includes a commemorative stand inscribed with "A Tribute to Nelson Mandela" in elegant golden lettering
- Batteries included
- Edition limited to only 1,000 worldwide, so order now!
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures 15" H; 38.1 cm
©2014 The Ashton-Drake Galleries