Renata Jansen "Sacred Circle Of Love" Porcelain Bride Doll
Handcrafted porcelain bride wears intricately tailored faux buckskin gown with beading and feathers. Dreamcatcher inspired by the Four Directions.
Measures 22" H
- $199.99 US
- $21.99 US
Her heart filled with joyful anticipation of her wedding, this beautiful young maiden carries the blessings of air, earth, water and fire to enrich her union with her true love and to protect the family they will build during their lifetime together. Inspired by ancient lore, award-winning portrait Master Doll Artist Renata Jansen exquisitely combines beauty and symbolism in the Sacred Circle of Love Bride Doll, exclusively from The Ashton-Drake Galleries.
Sculpted for superior realism and handcrafted of fine bisque porcelain for radiant splendor, this collectible bride doll is a classic beauty, from her delicate hand-painted features to her cascading silky raven hair. She is dressed in a magnificent gown befitting her special day, fashioned of hand-painted faux buckskin and enhanced with colorful fringe, intricate beadwork and a decorative pattern of blue and brown stitching. Plus, this beautiful porcelain doll holds a dreamcatcher crafted with real feathers and accented with beads and a silvery charm. Combined with her colorful beaded medallion necklace, these emblems represent the forces of life, spirituality and the Four Directions. Strong demand is anticipated, so don't delay. Order now!
- Award-winning Master Doll Artist Renata Jansen exquisitely combines natural beauty and powerful symbolism in the Sacred Circle of Love Bride Doll, available only from The Ashton-Drake Galleries
- Sculpted for superior realism and handcrafted of fine bisque porcelain for radiant splendor, with hand-painted features and cascading silky raven hair
- Porcelain bride doll dressed in a magnificent ensemble fashioned of hand-painted faux buckskin, enhanced with colorful fringe, intricate beadwork and decorative blue and brown stitching
- Fringed beaded armbands, a turquoise-toned bracelet and a hair adornment of real feathers, faux leather and beads add more beauty and meaning
- Combined with her colorful beaded medallion necklace, the dreamcatcher she carries crafted with feathers and accented with beads and a silvery charm represent the forces of life - air, earth, water and fire and the Four Directions
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures 22" H; 55.9 cm H
Fantasy dolls are creations from the artists' imaginations and are not intended to reflect any ethnic culture.
©2014 The Ashton-Drake Galleries. All rights reserved.