A FIRST! Officially licensed Wolverines child doll by artist Adrienne Brown. Wolverines outfit with team logo and colors. Poseable.
Measures approximately 10" H
- $79.99 US
- $9.99 US
The Michigan Wolverines are a powerhouse football team, with the most all-time wins in college history. No wonder this Michigan Girls Have More Fun! Child Doll is cheering with all her heart! She's a FIRST from the Ashton-Drake Galleries, sculpted by Master Doll Artist Adrienne Brown, officially licensed by the University of Michigan and ready to help you cheer on team every game day.
The perfect picture of a very excited little girl, this charming collectible doll is hand-cast in artist's resin, hand-painted and poseable, bringing her animated expression and darling dimples beautifully to life. Her golden-brown pig tails are made even sweeter by her bright white hair bow. And, of course, only Michigan's official blue and maize colors will do for this doll's outfit, complete with a Michigan® shirt bearing the official logo, skirt, leggings. Don't wait to cheer along with this little sweetie; strong demand is expected from Michigan Wolverines football fans. Order now!
- The Michigan Wolverines football team is sure to win with this special cheerleader rooting for them! Join in with the Michigan Girls Have More Fun! Child Doll, a first ever exclusively from The Ashton-Drake Galleries
- Officially licensed by the University of Michigan
- The perfect picture of a very excited little girl, this charming collectible child doll is sculpted by Master Doll Artist Adrienne Brown, then hand-cast in artist's resin and hand-painted
- You're sure to be delighted by this poseable doll's lifelike features, from her soft golden-brown curls, adorable dimples and tiny fingers to her thrilled expression
- Only Michigan's® official blue and maize colors will do for this darling doll's outfit, complete with a Michigan shirt bearing the official logo, skirt, leggings
- Accompanied by a Certificate authenticating your doll is an original from The Ashton-Drake Galleries
- Measures approximately 10" H; 25.4 cm H
©2014 The University of Michigan
©2014 The Ashton-Drake Galleries