"Happily Ever After" 30th Anniversary Porcelain Bride Doll
From Cindy McClure for Ashton-Drake's 30th year. Hand-painted porcelain bride wears satin ensemble with Swarovski crystals, rhinestones and glitter.
Measures 21" H
- $229.99 US
- $25.99 US
Every bride dreams of feeling like a princess on her wedding day, and the right ensemble is essential to making that fairy tale come true! Now, the romance and enchantment of that special day is beautifully captured in the Happily Ever After Bride Doll, exclusively from The Ashton-Drake Galleries. Commissioned from award-winning Master Doll Artist Cindy McClure to celebrate Ashton-Drake's 30th anniversary, this stunning bride doll excites from every angle, from her sparkling tiara to her "something blue" heels!
Impressively sized at 21-inches tall, this poseable bride doll is exquisitely handcrafted in fine bisque porcelain and expertly hand-painted with artistic details including delicate blushing, carefully applied eyebrows and even the perfect manicure! Bringing together the very best of today's trends with the fairy tale features that never go out of style, this porcelain bride doll wears a satin and tulle gown that boasts glitter, rhinestones and five hand-applied blue Swarovski® crystals on the bodice. Her tiara, drop earrings, necklace, and cathedral-length tulle veil are also bedecked with glittering rhinestones. Beneath it all she wears an underskirt, pantaloons and the lace-covered garter that tradition demands. Strong demand is expected, so don't wait to bring home our spectacular 30th anniversary bride doll by Cindy McClure. Order now!
Fine adult collectible, not intended for children under 14.
California Residents click here for Proposition 65 notice.
- The enchantment of a fairy tale romance is perfectly captured in the Happily Ever After Bride Doll by award-winning Master Doll Artist Cindy McClure, the only bride doll commissioned to celebrate the 30th anniversary of The Ashton-Drake Galleries
- Beautifully sculpted by Ms. McClure with slender arms and legs and a lovely face that seems to glow from within, this beautiful bride doll is meticulously handcrafted in the finest bisque porcelain
- Expertly hand-painted to capture every detail, from this lovely bride's delicate blush, to her carefully applied eyebrows and even her dainty manicure
- This fine porcelain bride dolls wears a hand-tailored bridal ensemble featuring an inner satin skirt that shimmers underneath five layers of white tulle and a bodice that sparkles with glitter, rhinestones and five hand-applied blue Swarovski® crystals
- Her blonde hair is swept back and adorned with a glittering rhinestone-encrusted tiara that holds her cathedral-length veil, also bedecked with beautiful rhinestones
- Porcelain bride doll wears "something blue" heels, an underskirt, pantaloons and beneath it all, the lace-covered garter that tradition demands
- Her drop earrings and necklace shimmer with more rhinestones, completing her elegant look
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures 21" H; 53.3 cm H
©2015 The Ashton-Drake Galleries