Thomas Kinkade "Autumn Lane" Witch Portrait Doll
Hand-painted bisque porcelain doll with poseable head and arms. Ensemble boasts organza, tulle and lace. Sculpted pumpkin with Thomas Kinkade art.
Measures 21" H
- $199.99 US
- $21.99 US
Perhaps no artist captured the tranquility of autumn as well as Thomas Kinkade, and "Autumn Lane" may have been his quintessential study of its luminous beauty. Now, his radiant masterpiece has inspired the Thomas Kinkade Autumn Lane Portrait Doll, a stunning Collector's Edition aglow with the warm, rich colors of autumn. Available only from The Ashton-Drake Galleries, this Thomas Kinkade Autumn Lane doll arrives with a broom featuring a festive arrangement of colorful leaves and a handsomely sculpted pumpkin featuring Thomas Kinkade's breathtaking artistry, exquisitely celebrating the splendor of the season!
Fully sculpted, then handcrafted in fine bisque porcelain that is hand-painted to enhance her beauty, this enchanting witch portrait doll stands an impressive 21 inches tall and features a poseable head and arms for multiple display options. Inspired by the rich hues in Thomas Kinkade's "Autumn Lane", this lovely witch doll wears a custom-designed long-sleeved organza gown with an asymmetrical hem and three iridescent layers of mint green and orange. Eight "leaves" of embroidered purple organza paired with amber-toned petals are overlaid on the skirt for added style. Her fitted bodice shines with a delicate overlay of mint green organza and nine bronze-colored beads. A soft burlap hat with a tall peak and deep brim crowns her shining brunette locks for the perfect finishing touch! Strong demand is anticipated, so don't delay. Order now!
- The luminous beauty of Thomas Kinkade's autumnal artistry inspires the Thomas Kinkade Autumn Lane Portrait Doll, a stunning Collector's Edition available only from The Ashton-Drake Galleries
- Fully sculpted, then handcrafted in fine bisque porcelain, this Autumn Lane doll is hand-painted to enhance her beauty and features shining brunette locks that cascade about her shoulders
- Poseable! The head and arms of this charming witch portrait doll pivot for multiple display options
- Inspired by the rich hues in Thomas Kinkade's "Autumn Lane", this witch doll wears a custom-designed long-sleeved organza gown with an asymmetrical skirt that features three layers of mint and orange organza, topped with eight "leaves" of embroidered purple organza and amber-toned petals that create the effect of a sunflower in bloom
- Her fitted bodice shines with a delicate overlay of mint green organza and nine bronze-colored beads, and is cinched at the waist with a green tulle sash with a bow in the back
- Her soft burlap hat with a tall peak and deep brim and the her pretty wooden broom accented with an arrangement of faux leaves and a sculpted acorn further share the splendor of the season
- A handsomely sculpted pumpkin provides the perfect canvas for Thomas Kinkade's "Autumn Lane" and looks lovely rested at her feet
- Doll stand included
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures 21" H; 53.3 cm H
Autumn Lane ©1995 Thomas Kinkade
©2016 The Ashton-Drake Galleries