Waltraud Hanl "Jasmine Goes To Grandma's" Doll
Exclusive! First So Truly Real® African American Baby Doll by artist Waltraud Hanl! Doll of the Year Award Winner! With FREE baby photo display.
Measures 22" L
- $149.99 US
- $16.99 US
Collectors pay thousands for Master Doll Artist Waltraud Hanl's original dolls, and now you too can own one of her special creations! Jasmine is the first So Truly Real® African-American doll, and she's amazingly life-like - once you see her, touch her, and love her, you'll be convinced! She even comes with her own baby photo display, yours FREE!
This exclusive So Truly Real collectible doll from Ashton-Drake is an exquisite example of doll artistry, and a remarkable value you're sure to love as your very own. Reserve yours now.
- Winner of the 2004 DOTY® Award and the 2004 Dolls Award of Excellence
- Designed by renowned Master Doll Artist Waltraud Hanl and the first So Truly Real African-American doll, available only from Ashton-Drake
- Beautifully handcrafted, with RealTouch vinyl skin, hand-applied hair, alert brown eyes, delicate eyelashes, and carefully applied finger and toenails
- Designed to lie in your arms just like a real baby
- Dressed in an adorable red and white check jumper and white tee
- Comes with a FREE baby photo display
- A phenomenal value for a Waltraud Hanl original design - don't miss this remarkable opportunity
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures 22" L; 55.9 cm L